Unmatched Beauty and the
Ultimate in Durability!
Brazilian Redwood) is one of the newest options in exterior decking.
With many of the same properties of IPE’, Brazilian Redwood offers a
beautiful clear all-heartwood deck board that is kiln-dried to prevent shrinkage
and checking. This reddish-brown
product line also offers a 25 year warranty against rot or decay.
Stringers, Treads, Risers, Skirting
Hard Wood Decking
Brazilian Redwood is one of the finest hardwoods available.
This beautiful red-brown exotic hardwood has been known to last 100 years
without decay and without treatment in contact with the ground.
Another superior decking material for both residential and commercial
- Shipped kiln-dried
- An extremely dense, close grained wood. Reddish-brown
with deepening red hues over time.
- Surfaced-four-sides. Remains smooth and splinter free
- First quality, premium selected heartwood
- Eight (8) times harder than Redwood
- Fire rating – Class A NFPA, Class 1 UBC.
- Virtually maintenance
- Weathers naturally to beautiful silver gray. If the desire to maintain Brazilian Redwood’s rich natural redwood-like finish is required, simply apply a quality penetrating oil finish with a UV sun block.
- 25 year transferable warranty
- Complementing accessories include balusters, handrails,
posts, timbers, and fascia boards. Fastening systems, UV coating and end
sealant also available.
Joists, Stringers, Treads,
A wide range of
dimensional lumber sizes and profiles are available to compliment any design.
A variety of patterns are available. Call for a complete listing.
We carry Swan Secure Stainless Steel Fasteners, Anchorseal End-Sealer and
Messmer's UV Finish.
The tropical forests of South America are an immense resource that must be carefully managed for long term sustainability. We encourage all of our suppliers to follow the best industry practices, minimizing damage to the environment and maximizing the economic value from the forest. Tropical logging is done on a selective basis, as mandated by the governments of Brazil. Because of this selective harvesting, smaller trees are left standing and mature seed trees are left in place. The same section of forest can then be cut again in the next logging cycle in 40 to 60 years.
How To Stain A Hardwood Deck
Decking Comparison Chart