Superior Alternative for Value Conscious Buyers!
Garapa is a fine, straight-grained wood that resists splinters and scratches. This rich golden wood offers a lighter color choice for decking, flooring, siding and boat building applications.
Hand Rail System
Decking & Accessories
Joists, Stringers, Treads,
Hard Wood Decking
Garapa is one of the finest hardwoods available. This beautiful honey toned exotic hardwood has been known to last 100 years without decay and without treatment in contact with the ground. Another superior decking material for both residential and commercial applications.
- Shipped kiln-dried
- Smooth, highly lustrous surface with wavy characteristics in some pieces.
- Surfaced-four-sides. Remains smooth and splinter free
- First quality, premium selected heartwood
- Warm golden brown hues
- Virtually maintenance free
- Weathers naturally to beautiful silver gray. If the desire to maintain Garapas rich natural golden finish is required, simply apply a quality penetrating oil finish with a UV sun block.
- 25 year transferable warranty
- Complementing accessories include balusters, handrails, posts, timbers, and fascia boards. Fastening systems, UV coating and end sealant also available.
Joists, Stringers, Treads, Risers, Skirting
A wide range of dimensional lumber sizes and profiles are available to compliment any design.
A variety of patterns are available. Call for a complete listing.
We carry Swan Secure Stainless Steel Fasteners, Anchorseal End-Sealer and Messmer's UV Finish.
The tropical forests of South America are an immense resource that must be carefully managed for long term sustainability. We encourage all of our suppliers to follow the best industry practices, minimizing damage to the environment and maximizing the economic value from the forest. Tropical logging is done on a selective basis, as mandated by the governments of Brazil. Because of this selective harvesting, smaller trees are left standing and mature seed trees are left in place. The same section of forest can then be cut again in the next logging cycle in 40 to 60 years.
How To Stain A Hardwood Deck
Decking Comparison Chart